Playfight is a simple and fun way of self-knowledge and direct transformation. The playful combination of free dance, authentic movement, and contact improvisation quickly provides a free flow of emotional, physical, and intellectual forces.
Through group games, partner exercises, and the creative application of fluid movement principles, we explore concepts such as confrontation, collaboration, physicality, and sociability. Using simple tools such as balls, sticks and ropes, we will playfully absorb, transfer or recycle uncontrollable external events.
The transdisciplinary Movement Inputs can be easily integrated into everyday life – for more flow and joy.
– Efficiency and increase of coordination
– Learning of momentum, rhythm, flexibility
– Calmness and composure in cognitively complex situations (= stress)
– Non-verbal and non-violent communication
– Active training of playfighting
Time: 19.30 to 22:00
Price: CHF 35.
Location: Serratus Bodywork
Info: Beginners and curious people are welcome.
Of advantage: long-sleeved top and long pants.