Playfight Session is a two-hour interactive, non-verbal, touch and movement practice for all ages, all genders and all sexual orientations.
We create and experience physical and emotional boundaries together, exploring the polarity and interplay between confrontation and cooperation, closeness and distance, presence and absence, dominance and submission.
In a playfight session we work on unconsciously practised imprints, patterns and actions and strengthen the perception of our own impulses.
We train taking responsibility within the scope of action and consciously acknowledge our reactions – in order to cultivate our own ability to act in the direction of self-empowerment and self-sincerity.
If needed, a specific topic can be explored over a longer period of time. Curiosity is also a good starting point for a single session.
Suitable for you if you:
– want to feel, consciously create and experience explorations within limits
– if you feel psychologically exhausted and burnt out and want to get off your head merry-go-round and bring your feelings in the body into flow
– if you feel inhibited in your being and want to be supported in your courage to move out of your comfort zone
– if you want to be supported to face your fears, shame and guilt
- experience your body in play without obligation and commitment and you want to become more present, aware and centred.
“What is Playfight?”
Playfight is a playful mindfulness training and combines conscious struggle with childlike joy of discovery. Conscious fighting strengthens authenticity and self-expression and stimulates the intelligence and vitality of one’s own body.
There are different Playfight Lineages. My roots are based on Bruno Caverna’s dance-based play, without a choreographed or ritualised form of expression.
“What physical requirements do I need?”
We use our powers lovingly. No special, physical prerequisites or fitness level are needed – but the courage to engage with something new and the desire to be on all fours.
“How much closeness and intimacy is created in a session?”
You determine the scope of action yourself at all times. Respect and consent are maintained by both parties at all times. Clothing is usually left on.
There is no intention within the session to reach a certain state, feeling or expression, but to deepen into a dynamic without a goal and to acknowledge whatever wants to unfold.
1 : 1 Session I 120 Min I CHF 220